Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day Two

Ok, so the title's not original, but oh well. We're getting ready to head out to Iglesia de Metodista, the church we'll be working at. I'm really excited about getting in there and working with my hands. I think it's going to be a fun and long day. Yesterday was kinda tiring. And, I'll admit unashamed that I miss my Mommy and Daddy. But, I'll be ok. Dinner was a blast, and I'm pretty sure we won't eat that well for a couple of days. Well, I'm gonna sign off for now 'cause I forgot my stinkin' bug spray. I'll be updating this as much as possible. Oh, and if you think about it, pray for us and our protection. We need Abba to keep us under His wings here. Love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was the author of this comment? Sounds a lot like my child...????? Denise Malone

Anonymous said...

That is correct, Ms. Malone. I do believe Melody posted this.

Anonymous said...

ok.. i thought the 'bone tired' 1 was Mello, but this 1 is most DEFINITELY her.
(the Abba gave u away)
(f the Mommy & Daddy 1 didn't)
i just wanted u 2 no i'm prayin 4 u
-KFC aka KAT

Mercer on Mission: Costa Rica said...

Yes Mommy. T'was I. I forgot to sign it.
Melody