Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Painting!!

Today was a very good day. We finally finished scraping all the stuff off the walls, and we got to paint. We were going to do more painting after dinner, but the consensus (Did I spell that right? Oh, who cares?) of the class was to come back to the hotel and have dinner so we could have some time before our Political Science class. So, I'm writing my blog for the day. I'm about to go get me un hamburgesa con queso (Cheeseburger, Ma.) I'm really missing my Lilliana and Annabelle. My babies are growing up so fast! Oh, and I miss you too Angela and David. lol Poston, I miss you so much and we're gonna have to make the most of our time we have before you leave. You too Hills. Lauren, I love you and miss you and I wish I could be there for your graduation. To all my fellow royals at Cair Paravel, I'm taking the room closest to the ocean. I need a nice view. And to all mi familia (Family, Ma.) that're keepin' up with me, I love you and miss you. To all my BY ppl, Gina, Lisa V. and W. (I guess Jason too), Cheryl, Rabbi and Ms. Bernadette, Kat, and many others, I miss you too and I can't wait to come back home and dance up a storm!!! I'm gonna go do some reading now, and we're working on getting pics up here soon. Love you guys, and thanks for the prayers!!!!!!!! G-d knows we need 'em.
Mello (a.k.a. Princess Melody the Loyal, a.k.a. Princess Melody the Loud)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

the princess melody the loyal was a nice touch btw..
espero (hope) tu aprendes mucho espanol.
LULAS

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all are being a blessing to the church there. That is wonderful! So, when you get a chance tell me more about the culture there, the scenery, how your communication is, etc.
Love ya, MOM

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting to hear from you and am glad you got there safely. I look forward to seeing pictures and know that you are being blessed and that your personality,your wonderful smile and all your hard work is blessing others.
Much love,
Gina Rouse

Angela Hurt said...

Hey Mel, you may want to get an interpreter for this....
Apenas leo algunos de los postes y puedo relacionarme con tomar la universidad española y después realmente intentar hablar a un nativo, muy difícil, pero como con los allí, encontré que los que hablé con también para ser muy paciente y provechoso. Okay, enough of that. Jeremy and I are so proud of what you all are doing. And we are praying for you daily. I feel that the people you are helping are not the only ones being blessed. You all will be blessed beyond measure and learn so much more than any book or school could ever teach you. Keep spreading G-d's love! I can't wait to see pictures! Love you much, Angela

Angela Hurt said...

Oh! Shabbat Shalom!!